Participating in the Sacrament of the Eucharist, often referred to as Holy Communion, as a child and Confirmation as an adolescent are pivotal moments in a person's life. Communion and Confirmation complete the Sacraments of Initiation in the Christian Church. According to Pope Paul VI, "The faithful are born anew by Baptism, strengthened by the sacrament of Confirmation, and receive in the Eucharist the food of eternal life."
Much importance is placed on these important rites of passage in the Church. As a result, many families prefer to do all they can to catalog and remember religious celebrations for years to come. Professional photographers can help families preserve the memories made during these milestone moments in a young Christian's life.
There are many advantages to hiring a professional photographer to document these special religious celebrations. The following are just a few reasons to consider professional photography for your event.
• Expertise: Professional photographers have the skills and expertise to capture the perfect shots. Skilled photographers will know which angles or backgrounds produce the best results in photographs, and that can help create lasting memories for families. According to the Professional Photographers of America, many certified photographers also are students of art, lighting, posing, fashion, and even interior design. They can combine these elements to create images that will last a lifetime. Photographers also have high-end equipment and know how to adjust shutter speeds and zoom in with a high-powered lens to provide interesting details without intruding on the ceremony.
• Security: Many photographers rely on an off-site service to keep digital backups of their images. That helps safeguard photographs should the photographer experience a technical glitch on personal equipment or in the studio. Backed-up images can be referred to later should you require more prints.
• Set task: The photographer's job at the ceremony and after-party is to capture images and nothing else. The presence of a photographer allows family members and parents to fully immerse themselves in the festivities without having to worry about taking photos.
• Impressive stationery: Photographers may offer photo packages that include portraiture, invitations and thank-you notes. Guests can remember the event long after it is over with a beautiful photo thank-you card.
• Customer satisfaction: Professional photographers know their business is frequently based on customer service and satisfaction. Many photographers are willing to go the extra mile to provide a series of ideal shots that will make for precious memories.
When big religious moments are unfolding in a child's life, hiring professional photographers is a great way for parents to capture special moments that will last a lifetime.